Bringing in-depth experience to the table, New PC Planet helps clients develop a turn-key solution for real-time indoor tracking. Based on the latest tracking solutions, clients can trace and track assets, products and people, with up to 5 cms accuracy.
Used extensively in the healthcare sector, unique digital fingerprints based on Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) tags are attached to employees and assets. The wireless signals produced by the tags link up to a centralized local positioning system that maps the routes taken by assets or people and their current location.
This allows for effective tracking of asset movement and potential quarantine situations – as well as providing the best cost-controls.
Benefits of this solution include:
- Control over assets and their location;
- Efficient bed management;
- Alerts and updates due to unauthorized use or potential theft;
- Tracking patient and staff movement and ensuring sufficient staff resources;
- Efficient location of the nearest free equipment needed in ongoing procedures;
- Up-to-date data on asset usage and their maintenance and upkeep;
- Essential time-saver in quarantine situations.
As part of the design and implementation process, New PC Planet undertakes initial onsite visits to understand the ultimate goal and outcome desired. Linking together the scanning hardware with the tracking and data processing software, each client will receive the most effective indoor tracking system for their needs.